- Trim your wicks to ¼ inch each time before burning.
- Remove any debris that may have settled on the surface of the candle.
- To get an even burn, light for 2 hours or until melted wax has completely covered the surface. Do not burn for more than 3 hours.
- If the wick starts to drift off place, put out the candle, and gently re-align the wick while the wax is still liquid. Allow the candle to solidify before re-lighting the candle.
Important Safety Reminders
- Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface before lighting.
- Keep a burning candle away from anything that may catch fire, drafts, children and pets!
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and extinguish when you leave a room or before going to bed.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time
- Burn Responsibly!🔥